Proflax Calm & Collected
Calm & Collected is a gentle blend that aids relaxation and enables better focus and concentration, so is ideal for dogs who get nervous before competing or need help to remain focused alongside a training/behaviour programme. In addition, this blend provides added support of the bones & joints for working dogs.
Calm & Collected is a premium 100% natural holistic superfood supplement that contains 75% cold pressed flaxseed oil and a 25% blend of 8 concentrated active herbal tinctures; Skullcap, Withania, Chamomile, Astragalus, Gotu Kola, Ginger, Turmeric and Liquorice. This blend supports the health of bones, joints, circulation, ligaments & connective tissue plus helps to maintain overall good health of the heart, digestive, immune & reproductive systems. The fresh ingredients also provide nutritional support.
This blend contains 4 adaptogenic herbs that help to support physical and emotional wellbeing. The herbs in this formula have been selected by a holistic vet for maximum health benefits, which can be shown in as little as 5-7 days in some dogs.
Available in 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre
Calm & Collected Suitability
Ideal for dogs requiring gentle calming support and added focus & concentration. Suitable for all breeds.
For dogs requiring a higher level of calming support (extra nervous, reactive, noise sensitive or have severe behavioural/socialisation issues) try our Omega Calm
Not recommended for pregnant/nursing dogs or puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not to be used if your dog is known to be allergic/reactive to any of the ingredients listed or if your dog is taking blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) /blood modulators. For dogs pre operation stop feeding 5 days prior to anaesthetic. Please check with your own vet first if your dog is taking any medication as herbs can sometimes affect the absorption of certain drugs.
More Information, Ingredients & Feeding Guidelines
- Calming and relaxing - without drowsiness
- Aids concentration and focus
- Aids recovery after activity
- Supports the musculoskeletal system
- Supports a healthy heart
- Nutritionally supportive
- A holistic formula for physical and emotional wellbeing
25% herbal tincture blend consisting of:
- Skullcap (lateriflora): Relaxing & calming. A natural antioxidant. Detoxifying. Supports a healthy heart.
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility/mobility and promotes calmness. A natural anti-oxidant. Contains sodium and iron.
- Chamomile: Relaxing, calming and soothing. Aids digestion. A good source of zinc, iron, and selenium.
- Astragalus: An adaptogenic herb that supports good energy/stamina & supports a healthy metabolism. Contains flavonoids and polysaccharides.
- Turmeric: Contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc and a powerful anti-oxidant. Aids digestion, supports cardio function. Cleansing
- Gotu Kola: Adaptogen. Cleansing, aids circulation. Supports a healthy nervous system, veins & blood vessels. Contains calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B.
- Ginger: Supports a healthy circulatory system. Supports joint health and aids bone density. Contains vitamins B5 and B6, potassium and manganese.
Liquorice root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, respiratory and digestive systems. Makes the whole formula taste great!
Shake well and feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight with regular food once daily. (10kg dog would be 5ml).
If you would like to feed Calm & Collected with another of our oil based products, we suggest alternating daily. However, this will depend on the level of support that your dog needs. This product can be used on the same day as Tummy Tastic powder pre/probiotic and Keep off Me! tincture, but must be fed at different times of the day, in different meals.
Store in the fridge once opened and in a cool, dark place prior to opening. Batch and expiry date are shown on every bottle.
Proflax products can safely be used long term, however, we would suggest that if you are feeding only one product only on a daily basis that you feed for no longer than 90 days and then take 7 day break. This short break allows the body to have a rest period from the same supplement, allowing your dog to get the very best from the supplement. However, if you are feeding more than one Proflax product in rotation, a break period is not considered as necessary.