CSJ That'll Do/Hi Lost 15kg
This quality food has taken the market 'by storm' since its launch and has gained an extremely loyal customer base throughout the UK and overseas. Containing a min 20% real chicken, 'Natural That'll Do!' is suitable for all dogs and offers extraordinary value.
Chicken Meal, Wheat, Maize, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver, Rice, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Wheatfeed, Prairie Meal, Alfalfa, Oats, Salmon Oil, Yeast, Yucca Schidigera.
- Protein 21.0%
- Fat Content 12.0%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 6.0%
- Natural antioxidants
- Vitamin A/E672 18,000iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,500iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 230mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 75mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 70mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 300mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 300mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.45mg/kg
That?ll Do! should be fed dry but can be moistened with water or CSJ Gravy Works!. There is no need to supplement this diet.
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog?s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 50-170g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 170-285g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 285-385g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 385g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.