Baileys Fancy Feeds Fenland & Waterfowl 20kg
Formulated to provide a complete balanced maintenance diet for all types of adult and laying ducks, geese and waterfowl.
- Essential nutrients to promote good health and well-being in the bird as well as supporting egg production.
- Quality protein levels to suit the increased demands of waterfowl, supporting tissue integrity, feather production and egg development.
- Cooked wheat for carbohydrate energy and fibre.
- Rich in Omega 6 fatty acids to support egg production and feather quality and integrity.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals plus Sel-Plex? organic selenium for its antioxidant properties and to support egg shell integrity.
- Bio-Mos? prebiotic is also included to optimise gut health and immune response by suppressing harmful bacteria.
- Medication free, non-GM ingredients
- Small pellet size
- Fancy Feed Waterfowl Pellets can be fed from 18 weeks of age.
- To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, Waterfowl Pellets are best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
- As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g/day (larger birds) or 50g ? 85g (bantams).
- Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.
- Fancy Feeds Mixed Corn can be given in a shallow bowl of clean water to encourage ?dabbling? and avoid it being eaten by other birds.
- Powdery foods, like Fancy Feeds Layers Mash, are not suited to ducks as they can clog their nostrils
- Geese are herbivores and like to graze short fresh grass
Wheat, Wheatfeed, Extracted Soya Bean Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Soya Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins & Minerals, Calcium Carbonate, Biomos? and Sel-Plex?.
- Protein 15.5%
- Oil 4.5%
- Fibre 4%
- Ash 6%